Teams work at their best when the individual members feel skilled, equipped, resourceful, and confident in their ability to master the tasks at hand and to be strategic in bringing the business forward.
Growing Stronger is about building the capabilities of your people, so that they can build your business. When you pay close attention to individual development needs, you are more likely to achieve higher team performance and business success. People are better able to perform at their full potential because individual needs are met, making them more motivated, confident and capable team players and leaders.
What Capability-Building could look like:
This can vary from a 1-day workshop to a series of related elements, pieced together depending on your overall growth ambitions and development needs.
These can include, but are not limited to:
- Collaboration Skills
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Communication Skills
- Line Management
- Coaching Skills
- EQ (listening, personal impact)
- Innovation Process and Skills
- Customer Focus
- Review & Improvement of projects and programmes
- Individual Differences i.e. understanding personality preferences
- Higher confidence to deliver results
- Greater competence on important and necessary skills to lead and manage effectively
- Stronger capabilities and therefore ability to deal with challenge
- More proactivity, less reactivity
- Stronger team performance when individual strengths are pooled together
- Greater awareness of areas for improvement and/or where performance potential is leaking out