To be authentic is to be the writer of your own story. Not only to be honest and open about who you are, but to be clear about your own values, ambitions, and beliefs so that you are able to live these values and lead by them, and make choices that are aligned to them. Leadership development happens when you have more awareness of who you are and what you stand for: when you are more connected to your true, authentic self.
Authentic leaders demonstrate a passion for their purpose, practice their values consistently, and lead with their hearts as well as their heads. They establish long-term, meaningful relationships and get results through being intrinsically motivated by their values. In a nutshell, authentic leaders have impact, add value, and facilitate team and company success.
What Leadership Development could look like:
- Personal Impact & Self Awareness tools (MBTI, TKI, Belbin, DISC)
- Authentic Leadership programme consisting of a series of events
- Leadership Skills & Practices
- 1:1 Executive Coaching
- 360 Feedback Review
- Growing Leadership Talent- how you recruit and attract the right people based on company values
- Long-term, more meaningful relationships that cultivate higher team performance
- A more clearly defined leadership footprint and therefore stronger impact
- A clearer legacy
- Stronger followership due to stronger connections with your employees and stakeholders
- Greater alignment to driver quicker and more effective decision making.
- More trust and respect amongst teams
- More integrity and congruency between words and actions
- A greater ability to solicit support during challenging times