We are a niche people and organisational development company. Our job is to support, guide and teach ambitious leaders and organisations how to create sustainable performance advantage through their people. We have a strong 13-year track record, loyal client base and a great brand.
We believe that strong organisational performance goes hand in hand with vision, great engagement, people development, positive change and great leadership. Our small team delivers services to help our customers achieve just that. These include change management, business consulting, vision & culture change, coaching, skills development, team development, diagnostics, mediation.
Candidate, can you:
- Deliver exceptional service to customers by leading development and change projects including bespoke workshops?
- Lead and manage client engagements to support exceptional results?
- Contribute to growing Connectwell’s consultancy practice and development as a business?
- Quickly learn on the job, appreciate our client’s industries and businesses while performing at 100%?
You will already:
- Have high EQ and be truly comfortable in your own skin; aware of your style, impact, strengths and values
- Be a confident and accomplished change manager or consultant with experience of facilitation, development and/or coaching
- Have a strong presence and gravitas with the ability to influence and win people over
- Have a good professional and personal network you have invested in
- Be a lifelong learner who can quickly and powerfully integrate your experience and knowledge making new connections
- Be genuinely curious about how organisations work, the levers of great performance and human relationships and growth
- Be an accomplished professional, readily able to complete and finish multiple and sometimes complex tasks and projects to the very highest standards
- Have strong views and opinions and be willing to talk about and share them with the world to effect positive change
- Have a strong customer service and work ethic, with the determination to make a big impact through your work
- Be a team player willing to collaborate, support and challenge your colleagues
Day to Day Experience:
- Travelling extensively in London, South East, UK and sometimes internationally, building and growing great relationships with prospective clients who have needs and aspirations you can support.
- Working as an integral part of a small core team based in their London office, working on customer acquisition, writing proposals, customer service and design or delivery of projects.
- Working outside the office on client site / external venues facilitating key events as a core part of our service.
This is no ordinary work and you are no ordinary candidate! If their purpose resonates with yours and your aspirations match theirs then please come & talk to them; they need your contribution & can offer you the environment to thrive!
To apply email: [email protected]