We are a niche people and organisational development company. Our job is to support, guide and teach ambitious leaders and organisations how to create sustainable performance advantage through their people. We have a strong 13-year track record, loyal client base and a great brand.
We believe that strong organisational performance goes hand in hand with vision, great engagement, people development, positive change and great leadership. Our small team delivers services to help our customers achieve just that. These include change management, business consulting, vision & culture change, coaching, skills development, team development, diagnostics, mediation.
About the Role:
As a Relationship Manager you will be at the leading edge of customer relationships, working independently and as part of the core team, talking to people about their business context, ambitions and ideas to create sustainable change through people and performance solutions.
You will be responsible fostering strong relationships with existing customers and creating connections with new contacts, investing time and energy in understanding the situation and then owning the lifecycle of the engagement.
You will use your experience and diagnostic skills alongside our toolkit and methodology to unpack the situation, support the client to identify their specific needs and then craft options and pathways of change to achieve positive outcomes. You are likely to be leading the delivery of projects you secure, managing a team of other specialists and change agents.
You will be passionate about people development, organisational improvement and change. You should have a strong ability to connect, support, influence and challenge others. Your high levels of insight and intuition make you sensitive to people and the change process, allowing you to walk in their shoes and collaborate effectively.
What we’re looking for:
- A confident change agent with exceptional gravitas and emotional intelligence; understanding relationships and their dynamics
- A naturally adaptable personality, curious about themselves and our customers and their organisations. A willingness to learn, experiment and challenge the status quo.
- A conceptual thinker that can abstract key insights from a situation and use them to build detailed end to end journey maps (creating blueprints for stronger performance and greater cultures).
- An experienced practitioner who has an established network and hands-on knowledge of how to effect sustainable change.
- A team player with a genuine customer service value and ethic.
Day to Day:
- Spending regular time meeting and talking to our network, customer base and professional contacts to identify people and organisations seeking out positive change
- Identifying clear briefs from clients, writing approaches, proposals and drafting project plans
- Agreeing commercials and building project teams to partner our customers
- Leading, co-leading and managing project teams, working alongside team colleagues to create the right customer experience and impact. You will be using your existing change management / consulting experience including workshop facilitation, development and coaching
- Contributing specific ideas, improvements to grow our consultancy practice and develop us as a business? Leading internal performance improvement.
- Speaking and writing professionally to support our company brand and positioning on our key areas of expertise. These will include articles, posts, responding to others and commissioning research.
- Active support of colleagues and the internal team, leading on detailed project work, mentoring or guiding to improve our effectiveness and capability.
- Time and energy working on professional development, learning and growth based on personal interests and the needs of the business.
- Full time permanent role
- Regular travel across London, the UK and occasionally internationally and based in the Central London office (Zone 1).
- Minimum of x3 years consulting or similar professional services / internal experience
- £ Competitive Salary based on experience
This is no ordinary work and you are no ordinary candidate! If their purpose resonates with yours and your aspirations match theirs then please come & talk to them; they need your contribution & can offer you the environment to thrive!
To apply email: [email protected]