“Everybody needs a coach. Every famous athlete, every famous performer has somebody who is coach — somebody who can say ‘Is that what you really meant?’ and give them perspective. The one thing people are not really good at is seeing themselves as others see them. A coach really, really helps.”CEO of Google Eric Schmidt
Raw potential doesn’t win the day. Individual team members may have the motivation to step up, but may lack either the opportunity or, worst case, the opportunity is present yet they lack the confidence or navigation to do so. Coaching provides people with the individualised support they want and need to do what they have to do, to be what they can become.
1:1 executive coaching is for ambitious leaders and managers who want personal & professional change, and who want to step up.
It provides an effective way for leaders to feel empowered by choice: to tap into their potential and to see new ways of growing into this, and to maximise their leadership footprint and impact.
Coaching helps individuals:
- Gain greater awareness of the choices available to them, and their power to choose their response in any given moment
- Gain awareness of their leadership impact; discover new ways of leading that are more aligned with goals & personal ambition
- Understanding the power of choice, perspectives, commitment, and action
- Align their work with their underlying values and belief system
- Gain a greater awareness of drivers and key motivators
- Carve out their leadership impact more clearly and discover actions to live this through